RE: [j-nsp] 48 port line cards

From: Daniel Golding (dan@netrail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 16:17:37 EST

Greg,

Surely you don't mean to imply that questions and requests for information
posted to this list constitute a breach of the NDA? I understand your NDA
policy, but if I ask for a feature or a new piece of hardware, you have the
option of simply not answering. By asking the question, your customers are
not violating any NDA, unless they are framing the question by using NDA
data - clearly not the case, here.

- Daniel Golding