Re: [j-nsp] filtering on prefix length

From: Thierry Pereira (t.pereira@silicomp.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 06:18:35 EST

Hi,

In order to reject all prefixes with length >= 25,
you can do this:

policy-statement only-upto-24 {

term one {
    from route-filter 0/0 upto /24;
    then next-policy;
}

term two {
    then reject;
}
}

The first term will match all routes with the top zero bits all 0 and length
up to 24 bits, and pass them to subsequent policies.

The second term will drop anything else.

Hope it helps.

                            Thierry.