Re: Netflow question

From: Avi Freedman (avi@freedman.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:09:44 EST

Can the new GSR actually stay up without crashing for strange reasons,
having weird CEF (Cisco Enragement Feature) bugs, and crashing on vlan
and filter additions or deletions?

The current GSRs with current software versions can't.

Oh, and can the GSRs, new or old, run VRRP with other equipment?

And I'll note that Cisco can only do sampling, just as with the Junipers...

Thanks,

Avi