[j-nsp] Command authorization and TACACS+

From: Martin, Christian (CMartin@mercury.balink.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 23:55:35 EDT

Greetings,

Would anyone be willing to share some of the methods that have been employed
for managing a multi-vendor (Cisco/Juniper) environment thru TACACS+? Has
RADIUS been enabled as well for setting login class? I need to develop a
transition plan to get our jnx boxes running in an operational mode that is
as close to the current cisco method as possible. This includes command
accounting, etc. I know that syslog is an option. Any info would be
appreciated.

regards,
chris