Re: Juniper courses?

From: David Diaz (davediaz@iwcinc.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:49:55 EDT

Rob
I took the course when it was still early. I believe it was 2
courses of 2 days. I found them extremely useful. They really walk
you through everything. Some negatives (or things to compensate for
are) the food they served was carbo rich and puts you right to sleep.
So bring some protein bars, it makes a big difference. Scan ahead in
the book. Make sure you are familiar with general routing knowledge.
If you are not up to speed Sam Halabi's 2ns addition of INTERNET
ROUTING ARCHITECTURES just came out.

One other negative is that we did have some people that could not
speak english very well and had weak routing knowledge. This meant
we often spent idle time while the instructor had to go fix their
router for the lab. It was frustrating and meant we had to speed
through or skip important sections.

Lastly change your default password so the clueless or comical dont
get into your machine and roll you back a few revs.

Enjoy the class, it's well worth it.

Dave

--

Thank you, David Diaz Chairman, iCEO International Wire Communications, Inc.

www.iwcinc.net 305-273-7978 email: davediaz@iwcinc.net pager: davediaz@bellsouthips.com

'How you felt...when you heard my accusers, I do not know, but I nearly forgot who I was they were so persuasive. Yet as for truth one might almost say they have spoken not one word of truth. But what most astonished me in the many lies they told was when they warned you to take care not to be deceived by me "because I was a terrible clever speaker." They ought to have been ashamed to say it because I shall prove them wrong at once by facts when I begin to speak and you will see that I am not a bit clever speaker...unless of course they call one who speaks the truth a clever speaker.' -- Plato