Re: Juniper courses?

From: Sykes, Phil (Phil.Sykes@cweurope.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 05:34:26 EDT

 My ever-generous employer paid for the five day course bundle earlier this
year.
The lab equipment and course was, at that point, geared towards M40's & 3.4,
but differences with 4.0 and M20/160 were covered briefly. There were a few
4.0 features (LDP being one) that weren't covered at all.

 Personally (and I hadn't really touched Junipers up till I went), I found
it really worthwhile, if a little slow paced in some sections (the course is
paced roughly for a CCNP knowledge of routing, IMO, but also works for
people with no knowledge). We were lucky to have a very knowledgable
trainer, I'm not sure if that's the case everywhere.

 Given that there's no third party training material I've ever seen, if you
want to learn about Juniper, you don't seem to have much of a choice :-)

Phil Sykes