Re: Juniper training

From: Scott Robohn (scott@robohn.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 13:58:56 EDT

Hi,

I'm an instructor at Juniper.

The Internet Engineer (IE) course has some material from the 5-day bundle, plus some new material. The hardware architechture and packet flow through the router are covered. But both the bundle and IE focus spend the bulk of the class devoted to configuring protocols and features.

Let me know if you have more questions. You can also send questions to training@juniper.net

HTH,
/sfr

From: "Cisco" <ccie10@hotmail.com>