RE: [j-nsp] IPSec performance benchmarks for M40 and M160

From: Attneave, Philip (Philip.Attneave@METROKC.GOV)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 14:26:31 EDT

If you have not already seen it, this article has some good information
about performance with filters turned on. I don't recall it specifically
talking about IPSec, but I suspect the authors may have more information.

http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=4009
<http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=4009&print=true>
&print=true

Philip Attneave
Network Architect Phone (206) 263-4869
I-Net Project
King County Washington FAX (206)-205-5023
700 Fifth Avenue Suite 2300
Seattle WA 98104-5002
http://www.metrokc.gov/I-NET/overview.htm
<http://www.metrokc.gov/I-NET/overview.htm>