Re: [j-nsp] [j-nsp] Re: Juniper courses?

From: Thomas P. Brisco (brisco@globix.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:30:28 EDT

        There may be _plans_ to get rid of them - but we
recently had on-site training for about 20 of our staff. Juniper
showed up with the cutest little PCs (newly purchased, according
to the instructor). They were generally of the "book" sized (about
the size of a pretty thick book - if you've seen any of those
lately).
        *Of course* this may be the "on the road" solution - we
had them come up here - so wagging around 10 or so M5/M10/M20's may
not have been appealing ....

                                                        - Tom