[alcatel-nsp] Mobile Backhaul (Mobile RAN) for 3G using 7705 SAR-8

GARCIA DEL RIO Diego Diego.Garcia_Del_Rio at alcatel-lucent.be
Wed Apr 1 22:47:00 EDT 2009

Hi Andhi,

            What kind of issues are you seeing? I know im not the best
reference, but we successfully tested the 7705 against an Ericsson RNC
and node-b's. Both the 8 and 11 PVC version. Are you doing any kind of
cell concatenation on the apipes?

            cheers

Diego Garcia del Rio
New Product Introduction - Network Design Engineer
IP Division
Alcatel-Lucent - Antwerpen
Mobile: +32 4734 30 245
OnNET 2 605 3871
Phone (+32) 3 2403871
e-mail diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com

<<
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited
without the prior consent of its author.