[alcatel-nsp] Question about Service QoS Policies on 7750SR

Kila Hsu hsukila at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 10:46:27 EST 2009

Hi,
Thanks a lot to Mark for the information about the ways to share a port among SAPs.
However, my boss seems to like the idea that each SAP can have its own queues and schedulers though..
So say if I still need to deploy QoS on a per-SAP base, anyone know how the packets from different SAPs defined on a common port would be scheduled, if each has its own queue/scheduler?
>From the config guide I do see the "expedite" setting have something to do with "hardware scheduler", but it is not clear if the setting is used in cases like this.
Any idea would be appreciated.

thanks,
Kila Hsu