[alcatel-nsp] Question: VPRN Services: SDP Bindings

HENDERICKX Wim wim.henderickx at alcatel-lucent.be
Wed Jan 21 00:46:15 EST 2009

Maya,

This will be possible with R7.0 on which we introduce auto-bind rsvp or
mpls besides gre and ldp.

The rsvp option will allow to select a RSVP LSP in the tunnel table with
either static assigned metrics per LSP or with dynamically learned
metrics from the RSVP LSP.

The mpls option will allow to use a mix of RSVP LSP and LDP where RSVP
LSP are preferred over LDP LSPs but if the RSVP LSPs are not available
we will use LDP.

Hope this clarifies. R7.0 will be released in Feb this year.

Cheers,

Wim