[alcatel-nsp] Question: VPRN service: "auto-bind ldp" andSDPbindings

SMITH Anton Anton.Smith at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jan 29 06:30:45 EST 2009

Kila,

RSVP signalled paths will be preferred over LDP signalled paths.

Therefore, you can keep using auto-bind ldp, and if you specify an RSVP based sdp in your VPRN, then it will be preferred for traffic to the remote PE. All other traffic will use LDP signalled LSPs.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Anton