[alcatel-nsp] Alcatel 6400/6850/GPON ISAM questions

JOHNSON, ALASTAIR (ALASTAIR) alastair.johnson at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Apr 5 16:39:19 EDT 2011

Hi Adam,

There's multiple approaches to ONT provisioning on the GPON platforms, typically either pre-provisioning (based on ONT serial number) or reactive provisioning (based on the OLT detecting the ONT on the network).

Once the ONT is provisioned onto the network with location and capabilities, you then provision ports and services. The 5520 AMS makes all of this relatively straight forward.

I'm happy to answer other questions...

Regards,
aj

ALASTAIR JOHNSON
ALCATEL-LUCENT
PRODUCT LINE MANAGER
IP DIVISION
777 E. Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
T: +1-650-623-2371
M: +1-650-690-0785
OnNet: 2852-2371
Alastair.Johnson at alcatel-lucent.com