[alcatel-nsp] Getting a list of ifndex to port values

Andy Vance andy.vance at 360.net
Tue Apr 5 17:17:14 EDT 2011

Bryan,

I assume knowing the SAP would work as well?

show router interface detail | match "If Index" post-lines 2

show get you the if index and the SAP for each ifindex in a list type output from the router.

Honestly, I usually use snmpwalk for this type of info but the above can get it out of the router.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Andy Vance, IP Engineer
360networks