[alcatel-nsp] Getting a list of ifndex to port values

Bryan deadheadblues at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:45:31 EDT 2011

Thanks Andy, I ran that command, but the output doesn't resemble what
I see here. For example, notice the value 69369856

*A:7705#   show port 1/1/7 ethernet lldp remote-info
Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Port Information
Port 1/1/7 Bridge nearest-bridge Remote Peer Information
Remote Peer Index 1 at timestamp 04/05/2011 20:51:18:
Supported Caps        : (Not Specified)
Enabled Caps          : (Not Specified)
Chassis Id Subtype    : 4 (macAddress)
Chassis Id            : 00:16:4d:aa:14:b6
PortId Subtype        : 7 (local)
Port Id               : 69369856
Port Description      : SAR-82 SAP
System Name           : msc02-ess7-01
System Description    : n/a

On the neighbor I see this value here:

*A:msc02-ess7-01# show port 2/1/5 ethernet detail

Ethernet Interface
Description        : SAR-82 SAP
Interface          : 2/1/5                      Oper Speed       : 1 Gbps
Link-level         : Ethernet                   Config Speed     : 1 Gbps
Admin State        : up                         Oper Duplex      : full
Oper State         : up                         Config Duplex    : full
Physical Link      : Yes                        MTU              : 9212
Single Fiber Mode  : No
IfIndex            : 69369856