[alcatel-nsp] Alcatel 6400/6850/GPON ISAM questions

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Mon Apr 11 05:42:45 EDT 2011

Ok.
Does ont understand XML or I have to use AMS as a parser of XML file for
provisioning ?

I know some other problem with ALU gpon )
For example new soft appear very often especially for voip functionality ))
If olt has user vlans configured I must use Solaris server (only on
Sparc) for beckup/restore operations.
Then I must setup olt from a null point i.e. from IP address via console.
If I try to talk with alu TAC for some problem without up to date
software they force me for upgrade.