[alcatel-nsp] Configure Link Aggregation on Alcatel Router 7750

Garcia Del Rio, Diego (Diego) diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jul 29 09:05:17 EDT 2011

Also, you have to set the autonegotiation of the ports to disabled or limited if they are not 10G ports. You can do so as;
config port x/y/z ethernet autonegotiate limited

Otherwise you can't add them to a lag as they must all have the same speed.

Diego Garcia del Rio
Product Management, IPD
Mountain View,CA
+1 (415) 439-9420