[alcatel-nsp] alcatel ospf inter-area filtering

KURNIAWAN, ANDY (ANDY) andy.kurniawan at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Apr 24 01:01:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure with your queries about "ospf inter-area filtering" for, but in my perseption you are need to filter the LSA to prevent the external route exhausting the CPU/memory resources.

So I guess you can use " external-db-overflow ". please find page 342 to detail description on attached doc.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks//Andy