[alcatel-nsp] alcatel ospf inter-area filtering

dodik n. mry628 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 04:41:32 EDT 2013

example of inter area filtering, taken from google result :

http://packetlife.net/blog/2010/feb/10/ospf-filtering-inter-area-vs-intra-area/

from backbone area, we can select which prefix will advertised to
other (non backbone) area, and vice versa.

the "external-db-overflow" term you mentioned, i think it talks about
external LSA.

Thanks.