[alcatel-nsp] L3VPN VRF Configuration in 7750

Magic Hand magic.hand at live.com
Tue Jan 21 23:47:23 EST 2014

Dear All,

I need to some help to transform the following setting
in Juniper MX to make able to communicate with 7750. At the moment, I am
 having a network with mixture of L2 and L3. L2 traffic basically runs
fine with VPLS configuration. I've asked around and someone told me that
 I need SDP and VPRN in order to have this setup works for L3. Well, I
already have SDP in place which being used by other services such as
EPIPE and VPLS.

The following configuration is what in my Junipers:-

L3VPN {
    instance-type vrf;
    interface ge-1/0/0.222;
    interface ge-1/0/0.333;
    route-distinguisher 65001:19;
    vrf-target target:65001:11;
    vrf-table-label;
    routing-options {
        static {
            route 192.168.1.1/24 next-hop 172.22.67.189;
        }
    }
}

So, back to helps needed:-

1.    Based on the configuration statement below in 7750, did I configured it correctly?

        vprn 1 customer 1 create
            no shutdown
            auto-bind ldp
            vrf-target target:65001:11
            interface "MX960" create
            exit
            interface "VLAN222" create
                address 192.168.2.1/24
                spoke-sdp 1:222 create
                exit
            exit
            bgp
                group "MX960"
                    peer-as 65001
                    neighbor 192.168.10.10
                    exit
                exit
            exit
        exit

2.      When I did "show router bgp summary", it returned with error "OpenSent", where did I made mistake?

3.      Any sample configuration would be great help.

Do let me know if more information is required.