[alcatel-nsp] SR/SAS (TiMOS) Devices Integration with an Open Source TACACS+ / RADIUS Server

JOHNSON, ALASTAIR (ALASTAIR) alastair.johnson at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jul 14 13:55:31 EDT 2014

Hello,

Have you reviewed the SR-OS System Management Guide for the 7210 family? You don't state which SAS model you are working with or the version:
http://infoproducts.alcatel-lucent.com/cgi-bin/dbaccessfilename.cgi/9304960105_V1_7210%20SAS%20M,%20T,%20and%20X%20OS%20System%20Management%20Guide.pdf -> 7210 SAS-M/T/X System Management Guide 6.0.R5
http://infoproducts.alcatel-lucent.com/cgi-bin/dbaccessfilename.cgi/9300711101_V1_7750%20SR%20OS%20System%20Management%20Guide%2012.0R1.pdf -> 7750 SR System Management Guide 12.0.R1

These should cover both TACACS+ and RADIUS based system authentication models quite comprehensively. Dictionary information is included in them, but also note that a FreeRADIUS-style dictionary file is included in each SR-OS bundle as well.

Hope this helps.
AJ