[alcatel-nsp] TE LSP is down ALU7750SR7 and cisco npeg2

Alexander Saveliev saveliev at mostelekom.net
Wed Nov 19 07:06:05 EST 2014

Hello!

1. How is LDP concerned with your ?? tunnel?
2. You must be sure that addresses in "to" and "from" fields are
router-id's of the corresponding routers.
3. IMHO, in this configuration hop 1 in the path section is not necessary.
4. "sho router mpls lsp path detail" can be helpful. THere should the
route cause of unsuccess ilsp creation process. Also you can use "tools
perform router ospf cspf <blablabla>" to check cspf calculation with
your constraints.