[alcatel-nsp] Pluggable optics SR-1 MDA-e-XP

Jonathon Exley Jonathon.Exley at chorus.co.nz
Tue Apr 14 16:31:47 EDT 2020

It will probably depend on what version of SROS you are using.
For SROS 16.0.R5 the following options are available for the me6-100gb-qsfp28 card:

A:NPE-ETH204>config>port# connector breakout
  - breakout <breakout>
  - no breakout

<breakout>           : c1-40g|c4-10g|c1-100g|c10-10g

The problem with using the 4x 10G or the 10x10G breakout is that all 10G sub-ports will need to be the same optical type – e.g. all 10km LR rather than some being 10K LR and some being 40k ER.
Jonathon Exley | Network Design Engineer
[cid:image001.png at 01D61300.4C6F2B10]<http://www.chorus.co.nz/>

+6448964190

+64275148048