[a-nsp] Arista questions

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:13:36 EDT 2018

I've got 2 full DFZ feeds from my other routers.
Config - basic - just 2 BGP session and proper rules to not re-announce
between both eBGP neighbors.
After "clear ip bgp neighbor *" full convergence FIB+RIB is above 3 minutes.

Used telemetry + CLI to look how much of prefixes has been installed in FIB
to determine above time.

If I went from 2 neighbors to 1 neighbor result was similar.