[a-nsp] welcome

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Sep 2 14:05:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 01, 2018 at 02:15:59PM +0200, Fredrik Korsbäck wrote:
> We use the Jericho/Jericho+ based boxes as BGP edge-routers for aggregation of peering-links against big cloudproviders
> with the Flexroute-license.
>
> So far so good and i think we were among the first to use the Jerichos and Qumrans in the wild in the DFZ.
>
> We are not using telemetry but pretty much all the other features.

Are you using these at public peering points, or only private peering?

One of my pet peeves with Cisco has always been "MAC accounting" and/or
"MAC addresses in netflow" - read "who of these 600 other ISPs at
DECIX is sending me the 5 Gbit of spoofed IP source traffic right now?".

Can these boxes do that?  Does it work?

gert