[a-nsp] welcome

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Sun Sep 2 17:34:31 EDT 2018

Hello Members.

I am a bit curious, I think that most of us that are looking at Arista at some point come from either Cisco or Juniper land? Why did you choose to look at Arista and what other manufacturers are you looking at?
For us we are looking at improving our TCO so we are evaluating both hw and any staff training as a hole and as a consequence we are looking at a number of manufacturers.

//Gustav