[a-nsp] VLAN in SNMP Interface Table

Mike Hammett arista-nsp at ics-il.net
Tue Dec 10 09:28:44 EST 2019

BTW: I did also ask on Extreme-NSP, but that list seems dead.

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-monitor-traffic-in-and-out-of-a-vlan

I take away from that page that it's a switch-level output (such as this VLAN in aggregate across the switch has X in and X out).

Now that said, I do also see this page: https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/Collect-VLAN-statistics-via-CLI-in-EXOS

That has a similar command, but is broken out by port. Maybe x670 will do what I'm after.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange