[a-nsp] VLAN in SNMP Interface Table

Florian Hibler florian at arista.com
Wed Dec 11 05:20:14 EST 2019

Hi Mike,

depending on the platform and use case you could do it via L2 sub-interfaces, but that is not yet supported in conjunction with EVPN/VXLAN.
Supposed to changed in the foreseeable future. Your Arista SE could help you out with more information in this case :)

Still not sure if this a real fit for you, but it might be a good starting point.

IF-MIB::ifIndex.1340866597 = INTEGER: 1340866597
IF-MIB::ifDescr.1340866597 = STRING: Ethernet37.1019
IF-MIB::ifHCInOctets.1340866597 = Counter64: 674
IF-MIB::ifHCInUcastPkts.1340866597 = Counter64: 6
IF-MIB::ifHCOutOctets.1340866597 = Counter64: 662
IF-MIB::ifHCOutUcastPkts.1340866597 = Counter64: 6

This output is from a 7280SR-48C6 running EOS 4.23.1F.

Best regards,
Florian

--
Florian Hibler