[a-nsp] 7050SX MPLS ?

Patrik Olsson darkiesan at me.com
Tue Jan 26 06:17:02 EST 2021

Arista switch ports have L2 jumbo frames by default (9214 bytes).

Routed ports (SVI and non switch ports) have default IP MTU 1500 bytes.

So the uplink between 7050SX and ASR9k need to be IP MTU enough to have room for any VLAN headers aswell as MPLS tags.

7050SX only supports LDP L2circuits.

Thx
Patrik