Svetlana's (future) 6146

Jeffrey Herman jeffreyh at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Apr 3 00:27:00 EST 1997

Received the following from a Svet engineer // Jeff KH2PZ
  We are contemplating manufacture of a 6146. It would require development
of new tooling, as old tooling is not available to us. The current plan is to
develop the tube for mid-1998 or thereafter. If there is room in your amp,
suggest you look at our EL509 for retrofit. Or, if you have to stick with
6146s, there are a few NOS tube dealers who can help you.
If you need any more help with Svetlana tubes, please contact us.
Eric Barbour
Svetlana Electron Devices