NAME

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Mon Apr 7 08:39:45 EDT 1997

I surley do agree on keeping the boatanchor name...Thats what we are all
boatanchor people...Firebottle sounds like we may drink to much  ..Hi!!!  We
are all here for one reason and that is to enjoy our boatanchor hobby and
not the new surface mount tecnology that we can't play with..

Keep the name boatanchor and lets not give in to a commercial enity...thats
why the
usenet kept the boatanchor name and it was voted on by the masses...Bob K1JNN
             Bob Peters  K1JNN
             Dallas,TX

     800-233-0484        Collins Collecters Assoc
Fax: 972-216-9994                #63
Sales Agent for the Collins Pocket Guide by  KK5IM