Knight T-150

Allen Jones ajones at ADSNET.COM
Fri Apr 11 12:20:34 EDT 1997

At 08:04 AM 4/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>Anyone have any experience with a Knight T-150? I've fixed one up so it's in
>pretty good shape.

Eric . . .  The only 'QSL' I ever received from the FCC was when I used a
T-150.  I can't remember if I was on 40 or 80 at the time.  Another local
fellow had one and discovered some type of a mix with the VFO which I
believe operates in the 160M band.  Seems like I remember the 40M output
less the VFO freq put a spur out in the the 5 MHz region. This all happened
over 30 yrs ago so I could very well have it wrong.  You might want to check
it out before you actually use it on the air.

Good luck...

Allen Jones, W9DZ
Michigan City, IN
ajones at adsnet.com