Mark Bryant

Dick Flanagan dick at MERLIN.LIBELLE.COM
Sun Apr 13 18:11:42 EDT 1997

At 2:02 PM -0700 4/13/97, Dennis Ingebretsen wrote:
>Well... The truth is finally out.  After 28 years as a ham (now a Tech
>+).. I find that all of my SSB HF contacts on 10 meters have only been
>tolerated by the "Real" licensed amateurs (General & Above).

You know, Dennis, I believe there is a Tech Plus who hangs out around the
DX reflector who is only a very short distance away from making the DXCC
Honor Roll on 10 meters.  I'm glad he never found out he wasn't supposed to
work HF like a "real" Ham.

73 to you and =all= licensed Amateurs,

Dick

--