Worth of a Hallicrafters SX-101A

Mark Bryant bryant at SOHOBUSINESS.COM
Sun Apr 13 18:11:22 EDT 1997

Jeff,

The closest thing to a Halli Blue Book is the Chuck Dachis book which was
published last year.  It gives specs and approx values for everything that
Haiilcrafters has put out.  He puts the range of $90-135 on the 101A.  By
the way, that is a nice looking radio.   It was made between 1959 and 1962
and retailed at 399.50 when new (p. 67).

Good luck

Mark Bryant