RME Question

Mark Langenfeld mlangen at EXECPC.COM
Wed Apr 23 10:17:11 EDT 1997

Back in my Novice days (early '60's), I had an RME tunable pre-amp (what
RME called a "preselector") in front of my rather "deaf" general coverage
receiver. I know it wasn't a DB 23, and suspect it was either a DB 20 or
22. Do any of the following details help identify it?

        - Black, wrinkle finish metal cabinet with hinged lid

        - Large, multi-scale dial (yellowish ivory), back lit

        - Knobs on the on-off/RF gain and in-out switches were
          almond or teardrop shaped

Ideas?

Thanks,

Mark -- WA9ETW