King Kong = WRR-2

Dick Dillman ddillman at IGC.APC.ORG
Sat Dec 6 17:51:25 EST 1997

At 03:39 PM 12/6/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Well I finally graduated to the -big- guns.

Indeed you have, sir.  I know nothing of this receiver other that what has
been occasionally discussed in these pages.  But I do request that you keep
us posted on your adventures with this monst... er, I mean beauty beginning
with the first time you gingerly plug it in.

As to not being married, I suggest you amend your personal ads to read
something like "Like dinners by candle light and long walks on the beach,
have WRR-2 and cables".  Hey, it couldn't hurt.

73,

Dick

                                     Dick Dillman
                                <ddillman at igc.apc.org>