FS/Trade BC-375

Bob Miller bmiller at CALWEB.COM
Tue Dec 16 20:58:09 EST 1997

   Would like to trade my BC-375 for something of equivalent value or
will sell for cash if necessary.  The item is as follows

1. BC-375 unit, NEW condition with original box (box a bit beat up) and
one new tuning unit that comes with the radio.  I have 4 VT4C tested
tubes that I bought for the unit (at hi fi prices ugh) and I have about
a half dozen various tuning units for all bands although the units are
in good mechanical and electrical condition, the paint on the dust cases
is grungy and the front panels are suffering crackel paint separation.
The only blem on the basic radio is the top cover's paint has flaked off
in a big patch and I plan to repaint that item, the paint on the radio
itself in in nice condition.  There is no corrosion or dings or dents
etc.  I have had this unit in dry storage for nearly 20 years now and
will never get it on the air.  So if interested drop me a line with your
thoughts.  I would prefer a pick up in Sacramento, but I will ship UPS
if new owner will pick up the versapacking fees as well as the UPS
ground shipping.  I estimate the versapacking to come to around 75
dollars including the main unit and all the tuning units shipped one to
a box.  I learned my lesson on putting more than one item in a box, even
with versapacking.

    Thanks for the read.

    Bob, KE6F
    Sacramento, CA 95827