Heathkit Service Bulletins

Roger A. McCarty rmccarty at DELTANET.COM
Thu Jul 10 01:44:17 EDT 1997

Joe,

It never ceases to amaze me, how totally self-centered and self-absorbed
some folks can be. Perhaps moving the mouse to the delete key represents
an effort beyond their mental and physical capacities.

Daily, I am presented with reams of posts to the numerous lists I
subscribe to, specifically focused on those who collect Collins
equipment. Because I have no interest in Collins, should I demand these
"infringements" upon my desk-top cease? No, I hit the delete key. I
cannot comprehend asking anyone to alter their contributions to fit my
specific interests.  I think anyone who does is....well, no need to go
further.

Don't let a few pathetic souls inhibit your selfless effort to assist
others. I for one, am very appreciative. Every bulletin you post goes
into the "save" file.  I am quite certain many others feel the same.

Sincerely and 73

Roger KD6CC