Heathkit Service Bulletins (fwd)

Jeffrey Herman jeffreyh at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Jul 10 02:06:27 EDT 1997

Joe! Don't stop! That's *very* valuable information you're sharing
with us. I can't imagine anyone taking the time to manually type
the bulletins as you've been doing.

I'll openly admit I have no interest in military gear, yet I'd
never consider complaining about such posts (which probably
number around 50% of all articles). The "D" key was given the
distinction of residing on the home row right under our left
middle finger (a coincidence?). It gets used a great deal here -
I suggest others use it, too, when articles appear which are on
topic yet of no interest.

73 Joe,
Jeff KH2PZ / KH6