Heathkit Service Bulletins

Brian Carling bry at MNSINC.COM
Thu Jul 10 08:36:49 EDT 1997

This is ridiculous!

It is NOT a waste of time! If you want to see what a few very vocal
idiots did to me a couple of years ago to "REWARD" me for my efforts
at public service on qrp-l, see:

http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/qrp-l.htm

or it could be:

On  9 Jul 97 at 22:24, Joseph W Lutz wrote:

> Apparently the Service Bulletins that I have been posting to the [3]
> groups are in the words of some 'wasting the time of hundreds of people'.
>  As such, all future postings of the Bulletins will be done only on the
> Heathkit group.  And if not wanted there also, please let me know.  It
> will give me a lot more time to get back to working on my equipment and
> getting them on the air where they belong.  TTFN!
>
> 73 de JOE
> QWCA - NCVA - SOWP - FISTS
> Gordonsville, Va 22942 (Orange County)

* Brian Carling in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA  *
* E-mail: bry at mnsinc.com                        *
* http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                    *