JOELUTZ: Re: Vibroplex D-3]

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 16 00:53:46 EDT 1997

     Need some assistance re: Vibroplex.  Just read through the info you
sent me back in April.  I have been given the following Vibroplex by a
co-worker, as he may want to sell it and I told him I would find out what
the 'going' price for it would be. It is a Vibroplex Original
Presentation S/N 64013 - in Original Box - NEVER USED - the 'gold' top
needs a little buffing to shine it up, slight oxidation from sitting in
the box.  The box contains the original paper work that was sold with the
bug:

        1] Semi-Automatic Key Adjustment
                       By Brian Murphy, VE2AGO
                       Originally published in QST Magazine  (3 pages)

        2] Unpacking the Vibroplex;
             How to Use The Vibroplex;
             Adjustment of The Vibroplex;
             Always Keep The Contact Points Clean (1 page)

        3] Warranty Information;
             Packing Your Key;
             Electronics Warranty  (1 Page)

        4] Parts List #DP-1-80 for Presentation (2 pages)

----
With that S/N in the 60 K range, I guess the Presentation had it's own
series, right?  As I can't believe this one is pre-1940.  Could you give
me an idea of what this jewel is worth?  And I feel that it is from the
early to mid 90's - right?  Thanks in advance for any help.

73 de JOE
QWCA - NCVA - SOWP - FISTS
Gordonsville, Va 22942 (Orange County)
Looking for:  Heathkit HR/HX-20, MR/MT-1,
                        EFJ TR Switch, CE 100V/200V