SERVER PROBLEMS?

Bob Miller bmiller at CALWEB.COM
Tue Jul 22 22:36:19 EDT 1997

Jacob Worthington wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> Haven't received anything on BOATANCHORS for a couple of days, and
> was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem.
>
> 73s,
>
> Jacob
> AA4FM
I have been having trouble with most of my newsgroups for over a week
now. A few of my ham buddies here in Sacramento are also having trouble
to a lessor or worse degree than I am. They are also using different
ISPs. My ISP says they are having trouble somewhere, but did not have a
clue last week.  Things are hit and miss but have picked up somewhat
since Sunday. Hmmmm.

                73
                        Bob, KE6F