Trade tube amplifier for BA stuff...

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jun 4 22:30:14 EDT 1997

Hi everyone!

I have a DeVry portable tube amplifier (dual 6L6's for
output - 6 tubes in all) I would like to swap.  It is
in very good condition, and is a post WWII military
unit to use with a portable movie projector or mic. The lid
contains the original 12" speaker, with a leather
flap that snaps in place to protect it.  Very good
condition, and operates very well.  The leather carry
handle and velvet interior are in excellent shape.  All
original knobs, dial plates, etc.  Looks very nice.

I'd like to swap for some sort of BA stuff of the ham
ilk.  I paid $150 for the amp, but I was being
impulsive and it doesn't fit my interests very well.

Email for full details on the amp if interested.

Thanks,

Dave WB7AWK
Tacoma, WA

         "35EH5's - Hope ya choke on 'em"