FREE 6' rack - pickup ONLY!!

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Jun 4 22:34:11 EDT 1997

One more thing....

I have a 6 foot steel 19" equipment rack (standard
rack spacings) with a locking rear door.  brown
in color, and in pretty decent shape.

I would not even THINK of shipping this, but if
anyone is in the Tacoma, WA area and wants it,
let me know.  Free for the pick up.

I am only posting this free to this group.  If it
doesn't go here, I'll put it up for sale or trade
in the BA newsgroup.  I thought I'd give the gang
here a shot for free first if interested.

Dave WB7AWK
Tacoma, WA

         "35EH5's - Hope ya choke on 'em"

                                - Bitter designer of an