Collins 51S1

Gary D Elliott k7ox at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jun 13 12:52:12 EDT 1997

Greetings All

I posted this trade last weekend and then had to leave town unexpectedly on
Tuesday morning and didn't return until last night.  While I was gone
another family member used my computer and "Lunched" a lot of e-mail
messages that I did not read and/or came in while I was out of town.
Therefore, I am re-posting my trade message again.  If you replied please
send me your message again.  Thanks

************************

I have a 51S1 meatball emblem receiver, serial nr 52xx which is in very nice
condition both in apparence and electrical.  ( I don't know anything about
this so called CCA grading)  The receiver works just fine and was completley
realigned recently by a professional shop in the ham business.  I would like
to trade this receiver only because it is justing sitting in the shack under
plastic and not being used for a complete S/line.  I am interested only in
the 32S3 transmitter and would prefer the 75S3B although would consider the
75S3 with the xtal cw filter, 312B4, and power supply.  Winged emblem is OK.
Now since I recently got burned while trading some other equipment on the
internet, I really prefer not to ship unless I know the person or know
somebody who knows you.  I would be willing to travel up 300 miles radius
from Phoenix, AZ so that each of us could inspect the other persons
equipment and both be happy with the trade.  Thanks and interested parties
please contact me except for "Dick" up by Lake Tahoe, I received your
message and will try and call you over the weekend if you are going to be
around.

73 Gary  K7OX

k7ox at pipeline.com