Trade: Wireless Mic's for BA stuff???

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jun 14 04:04:55 EDT 1997

Please forgive the slight off-topic-ness of this post!

Hi everyone!

I have 2 Samson Stage 22 200-mhz True Diversity FM wireless lapel
mic systems that are surplus to my needs.  These are the things
preachers and teachers clip on their tie so they can walk
around the room and still be amplified in the PA system.  They
are a pro-grade system that sells new for over $400. Great
for schools, churches, clubs, anywhere there is a PA system
you want to use a microphone with.

I have 2 complete setups, each on a different set of channels so
the two sets may be used at the same time.  Output is standard
1/4" TRS.  Has gain control on the front.  Comes with original
boxes, lapel mic, body pack, receiver, transformer, battery,
and original box/packing.  Well cared for in excellent condx.

If anyone is interested in one or both of these, I'd like to
swap for some sort of BA gear in the $150 range (per mic
system - paid over $400 new).  Also open to 2m or 6m of
the sand-state era as well (Basic HT with tone, or similar
mobile).  Any BA gear - Heath, etc.

Keep up the good posts!

73 all,

Dave WB7AWK