Tubes 4 sale

Gerald Caouette ve6nap at OANET.COM
Tue Jun 24 03:24:19 EDT 1997

I have the following tubes

As I only want a few of these for my own use
I am offering the rest for sale

I have 450  NIB/NOS JAN 5933 valves
These are a military equivelent to the 807
Same base, pin out and electrical specifications
But Mil spec. for long life and relaibility

looking for $6.00 U$ each
or
4   for   20.00 U$
10  for   45.00 U$
50  for  200.00 U$  ( 1 case  )
100 for  375.00 U$  ( 2 cases )

I have military reaining clamps for the 807/5933 and other
tube with the same base .  Single screw mount toggle type clamp
looking for $2.00 U$ each

I have 60 Jan 7645 Twin tetrodes for sale
NIB/NOS in original Westinghouse Boxes
and would like $ 3.00 U$ each
or
5   for 12.00
10  for 20.00

I have  10   NIB/NOS  Eimac/ Varian JAN 8167 / 4CX300A
Metal Ceramic tubes
These list for over $200.00 each I would like $ 55 U$ each
or
2 for $100.00 U$
3 for $145.00 U$
4 for $180.00 U$

I have  50   NIB/NOS  JAN 5719 miniature triodes
and would like $ 2.50 U$ each
or
5 for $10.00 U$
25 for 48.00 U$
50 for $90.00 U$

Metal Enclosed Relays

-       New time delay relays
        Flange mount
        Solder terminals
        6.3 Volt heater
        SPST N.O. 3A @ 250 VAC
        your choice     60 Second  or   85 Second version

        Great for soft starting that Amp and reducing the
        thump when you turn on your amp.

$ 5.00 each

-       NEW sealed metal case relay
        Mil Spec 25267-A1 Class B8
        4 point stud mount
        Solder terminals
        115VAC coil with internal 1/2 wave rectifier
        Works ok at 48 VDC
        4PDT 5 Amp @ 28 VDC or 115VAC up to 400 HZ
        leach corp / Part # 9220 - 4186

$ 20.00 each