Need Info-Premier Metal

Robert Fowle hammarlund at JACKSONMI.COM
Tue Jun 24 11:26:58 EDT 1997

John M Iverson wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:45:44 -0700 anders at autopsy.csd.sgi.com (Greg
> Anders) writes:
> >
> >       I have been told that a company named Premier Metal Products,
> >I believe
> >has cabinets for rack size rigs like the SP600.  Does anyone know
> >where they
> >are
> >located or better yet, have a phone number???
> >

> >Thanks,
> >
> >As to premier , their products are through newark electronics which is a
> subsidiary.
> the stuff is not cheap, most of the items are in the Newark cat.
> CIAO  jackiv at juno.com
> >--
> >

> >       Greg Anders
> >

> >       "If at first you don't succeed......then skydiving is not for
> >you"
> >

> >       anders at autopsy.corp.sgi.com
> >       KG6YV

381 Canal Place, Bronx, NY. 10451
PH. 718-993-9200
fax 718-993-9211

sp-600 cabinet #  DCR-18100 dark grey tex

last i knew, the cabinet was around $130-40 shipped..
this is the same  cabinet Hammarlund used, then had them modify by
making the square vent holes....
--
**** Visit my Web Page.....****
E-mail:  hammarlund at jacksonmi.com