Homebrew projects on-line

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Tue Mar 25 23:56:15 EST 1997

Hey guys - I wanted to let you all know that I have found a really
great web site for homebrew articles and projects on-line
that I think many of us do not know about!

It is a branch of the G3YCC QRP page in England that has
SM0VPO's projects:

http://www.gqrpclub.demon.co.uk/sm0vpo_1.html

Give it a try. There are numerous tube and transistor transmitters
and receivers shown there. Really great!

I hope you find it interesting as I did!

73 - AF4K / QRP
*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *